Come learn how a Media Center is run. From keeping the shelves organized to planning reading competitions, students will learn all the tricks of the trade.
- Checking-in and Checking-out books
- Shelving books
- Building displays
- Promoting reading competition
- Updating students through the WCMS TV show
- Creating lunchtime reading competitions
- Developing fundraisers (ie: Book Drives, etc...)
*At the end of 8th grade, students will receive a certificate for all volunteer hours accumulated over their three years*
Meeting Dates & Times:
Students may join at any time.
Students can work in the Media Center during Lunch or after school as their schedules permit.
For additional information, please contact the Media Specialist, Mrs. Gander, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (201) 930-5600 ext. 351