To get your child started on your home computer, please follow these easy steps:
1. Go to www.IXL.com/signin/wcl
2. Enter your child's username and password and click Sign in. The username is your child’s first name and last name together. Then the password is your child’s FULL first name again (all lowercase) along with the month and date of your child’s birthday in number form.
Password: john412 (for an April 12th birthday)
3. Find a skill to practice by doing one of the following:
- Click the Math tab and then First Grade- Please stick to the skills at your child’s grade level and click on concepts that your child is familiar with
- Click on the Diagnostic tab to have IXL assess what skills your child knows or needs practice with. You may need to assist them with this at first.