To get your child started on your home computer, please follow these easy steps:
1. Go to www.IXL.com/signin/wcl
2. Enter your child's username and password and click Sign in. The username is your child’s first name and last name together. Then the password is your child’s first name again along with the month and date of your child’s birthday in number form.
Password: john412 (to stand for an April 12th birthday)
3. Find a skill to practice by doing one of the following:
- Navigate to your child's grade level on the Practice tab. Select a specific skill to practice from the list of skills. You can place your mouse over any skill to see a sample question and click on the link to begin.
- Click on the Awards tab. Each grade level presents challenges for your child to conquer and virtual prizes to be uncovered. Place your mouse over any challenge to begin.
- Please stick to the skills at your child’s grade level and click on concepts that your child is familiar with.